The Repair Process
- Ring the Treadmill Doctor on 07900 467675 for immediate FREE technical advice
- Customers are then directed to the faulty part
- Full instructions are given over the phone to remove the suspect part
- This part can then be sent to the Treadmill Doctors Lab for a health check*
- Once the part is received, you’ll be notified by email or telephone the cost of repair before any work commences
- If the fault cannot be fixed or you just want it returning there is a standard testing / handling fee of £5.95 + return postage cost *
- Once the fault has been fixed, the Treadmill Doctor gives the part a full function test
At this stage The Treadmill Doctor will require payment using the following methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cleared Cheques and postal Orders for the total repair.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BEFORE DISPATCH. A full invoice is supplied
All repairs are usually returned on average within 3 working days unless parts need to be ordered
All parts replaced come with the Treadmill Doctors Parts Warrenty
* You pay for return postage.
Call the Treadmill Doctor NOW for professional FREE advice on 07900 467675 or send him an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org